Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information to identify you, confirm facts about you, deliver financial products and services to you, to help us assess requests for financial products and services, and as necessary to service your loan.
Personal Information We Maintain or Collect
The following are examples of the types of nonpublic personal information we maintain or collect:
- Information that you provide in connection with your loan, applications, other forms, or verbally, such as: name, address, telephone number, social security number, income, assets, driver’s license number, and employment information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or other parties, such as: account balances and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as: credit worthiness and credit history.
- Information obtained from non-affiliated third parties about your transactions with them.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share some or all of the Personal Information that is described above as follows:
- With Non-Affiliated Financial Service Providers, such as banks, mortgage bankers, credit card issuers, insurance companies and insurance agents.
- With Non-Affiliated Non-Financial Companies, such as statement processors, repossession companies, collection agencies, or our attorneys.
- With Our Affiliated Companies for their everyday business purposes or to market their products to you.
- With Non-Affiliates for Joint Marketing – We may share your Personal Information with non-affiliated financial companies with whom we have a formal agreement to market financial products or services to you.
- We may also share, as may be required or permitted by law, information about your loan to credit reporting agencies or pursuant to legal process.
Privacy Notice – Online Supplement
This section describes our practices regarding information we receive about you during visits to this web site. The amount and type of information we receive depends on how you use this site.
Normal Web Site Usage
You can visit our web site to read product and company information, or use our on-line tools without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect and store during normal web site usage is the name and address of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request, the date and time of those requests and the number of visits you made to our website.
We use this information to generate statistics and measure website activity in order to improve the usefulness of customer visits to our website. This same information may be shared with third parties in order to provide these services or to analyze, store, or aggregate the information. It may also be shared with other third parties, working with us to improve our services or our website. During normal web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or Social Security number.
Electronic Mail Sent to us That Contains Personal Information
Internet users may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing information about your account with us. We will only use this information to identify the user as our customer and to determine how to respond to the electronic mail. We will use this information for the purpose identified in the email message and to enhance our understanding of you in order to improve our services to you.
To use our Internet services, such as online account access, we require a certain amount of personally identifying information (e.g., name, Social Security number, account number and other applicable information) we can use to verify you as our customer. We use this to identify and access data in the existing relationship we have with you in order to provide you with the requested services. We request email addresses as an alternate means of contacting you. Providing your email address is optional, except when you request an Internet delivered service, then it is necessary for us to have your email address in order to honor your request. We may also use this information to enhance our understanding of you and improve our services.
Keeping Customer Information Accurate
If you believe our records are incomplete or inaccurate, you may write to us at: 2275 Torrance blvd #204 Torrance, CA 90503 or email us at Contact@theautotitleloan.com
Effective Date; Changes to Our Policy